- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 ½ cups mini marshmallows
- 1 ½ cups honey nut cheerios
- ½ cup chopped pretzels
- ⅛ teaspoon vanilla extract
Line a 8.5 by 4.5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
Brown butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the butter is browned and has a nutty aroma, about 5 minutes.
Immediately add marshmallows and vanilla. Reduce heat to low and stir to melt completely, about 2 minutes.
Remove from heat and add in cereal and pretzels. Stir to coat.
Press the mixture into the loaf pan and allow to cool compltely before serving.
- This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Calories: 202kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 23mg | Sodium: 188mg | Potassium: 64mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 522IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 3mg