- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- 4 ounces cold smoked salmon, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained and chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped dill
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon lemon zest
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- salt to taste
Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy, about 1 minute. Add sour cream and beat until smooth.
Add remaining ingredients and thoroughly stir to combine.
Cover and chill for at least one hour.
Serve with veggies and crackers.
- This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Calories: 94kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 26mg | Sodium: 224mg | Potassium: 65mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 292IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 1mg