- 4 large artichoke hearts, canned in water about half a 15-ounce can
- ¾ cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup mayonnaise preferably Best Foods brand
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped shallot about 1 shallot
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- chopped chives to garnish
Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
Thoroughly dry artichoke hearts and roughly chop.
Mix everything together in a medium bowl and transfer to a small oven-safe dish.
Bake until the edges are lightly browned and bubbly, about 25 minutes.
Garnish with chives and serve!
- This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Calories: 326kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 643mg | Potassium: 48mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 610IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 219mg | Iron: 1mg