- 32 ounces tomato juice
- 8 ounces vodka
- 4 ounces dill pickle juice
- 1 ounce lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 1 tablespoons finely chopped dill
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- ½ teaspoon hot sauce like tabasco
- ½ teaspoon pepper
Combine all ingredients into a large pitcher.
Chill for at least 1 hour or overnight.
To serve, pour into a glass, stir in additional sauces, mustard, etc., and top with a ton of ice.
- This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Calories: 91kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 532mg | Potassium: 266mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 510IU | Vitamin C: 22mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 1mg