- 1 baguette about 10 ounces
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon flake salt
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries
- ½ cup tightly packed dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ⅓ cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 12 ounces brie cheese
- Optional: extra orange zest and rosemary
To Make Crostini
Prheat oven to 350 degrees.
Thinly slice the baguette about ¼-inch thick. You'll need at least 48 slices.
Evenly place sliced bread on two baking sheets and lightly brush both sides with olive oil.
Bake until golden, about 20 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper and allow to cool before topping.
Increase oven temp to 400 degrees.
Mix cranberry sauce ingredients together in a medium bowl and trasfer to a 9x13 baking dish.
Bake until the berries burst, about 20 minutes.
Allow to cool completely, and chill until ready to serve.
Slice brie into 48 slices and place on the crostini. Evenly divide cranberry sauce among brie topped crostini.
Top with a little extra orange zest and rosemary and serve!
- This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- To make the brie easier to slice, pop it into the fridge for 15 minutes or so.
- 1 serving = 3 pieces
Calories: 188kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 341mg | Potassium: 88mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 151IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 1mg