- 6 peaches
- 1 grapefruit
- 1 apple
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 bottle dry white wine
- 1 cup brandy
- 6 cups club soda
- Roughly chop half of the peaches.
- Place the chopped peaches into a medium pot and add the sugar and water. Over high heat bring to a boil. Stir occasionally until the sugar has completely dissolved, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and cool completely, about 1 hour 30 minutes.
- While the peach simple syrup cools, slice the remaining peaches, grapefruit, and apple. Place into a large pitcher.
- Add the wine and brandy.
- Once the peach simple syrup is cooled, strain it well and add to the pitcher. Mix well.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- When serving, if the pitcher is large enough, mix in the club soda, or fill each glass halfway with sangria and club soda.