These 1950’s inspired No-Bake Peanut Butter Bites are easy to make and full of peanut buttery goodness. Great for a last minute dessert.
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/3 cup non-fat dry milk powder
- 1/3 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1/4 finely crushed graham cracker crumbs
- Thoroughly mix peanut butter and corn syrup in a medium bowl.
- Add the non-fat dry milk powder and powdered sugar. Stir until combined (this will take some elbow grease!).
- Take 1 teaspoonful of the dough and roll into a tight ball. Roll in the crushed graham cracker crumbs and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment or wax paper.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes and serve! These are best stored covered in the fridge.
Adapted from the Peanut Butter Kisses recipe found in “Fancy Cookies, Festive Candies: Delicious Goodies for Giving.”