A creamy, versatile, and easy dip with avocados, cilantro, and Greek yogurt.
- 2 small avocados
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup loosely packed cilantro leaves
- 1 medium jalapeno, seeded and roughly chopped
- 2 scallions, roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- Place all ingredients into a food processor.
- Pulse until smooth.
- Serve as a dip for chips and veggies or with quesadillas!
To remove the seeds of the jalapeno, cut the pepper in half lengthwise. Using a spoon, scrape the seeds away from the pepper.